Wains transport started in 1987 as a small family run business in the hands of Joe and Janet Wain carrying out the haulage of refrigerated goods. After a time they saw a niche in the industry for bulk tipping work and acquired some small rigid tippers.
In 2006, Stuart Wain took over control of the company and has since expanded the firm to what it is today. We now have a large yard area in excess of 25 arctic combinations, and a fully equipped on site workshop.
With the next generation of the Wain family working for the company we hope to stay as a family run business, priding ourselves on our excellent customer service levels and the ability to always say YES.
Why Choose Wains Transport Ltd:
- Over 27 years within the haulage industry.
- Competitive rates within a demanding market.
- Exceeders of 100% Customer Satisfaction levels.
- Well maintained and modern fleet of vehicles.
- We over deliver and achieve successfully each time.
- Conveniently located yard / workshop for vehicle distribution.
- Every Vehicle is tracked so we can monitor customer levels at all times.
Our staff are focused and all hands on, maintaining the policy of learning from example with ongoing training to achieve high standards.
Our vision for the future is simple, keep it simple, we move materials in a timely and cost effective manner, providing solutions to all our customer’s needs. We know when the customer is satisfied so they request for Wains Transport time and time again.